Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

I had a great freaking day! I slept in, and then got some KFC with Ryan and Katie. We felt all patriotic, lol, by watching The Patriot. After that we went over to Duty's for a small BBQ. And by small I mean just Ryan, Katie, Duty and I. Not bad hu? Lol. Actually it was a lot of fun. Ryan and I brought a cooler full of beer. I hate a couple beers then Duty made lemonade and Pimms. Oh man it was pretty solid. Ok more than solid because I had about a pitcher of it on my own. Haha. I might have had a little to much, but it was a lot of fun. I had a great time. Then we had planned on going to the Bluff and watching any fireworks we could see from the Bluff. We (Ryan) convinced Duty that she shouldn't be a party pooper and come along. It wasn't half bad we parked Duty's car and sat in the back and Katie’s car and sat on her hood. We watched any of the hundreds of fireworks that were being shot off all around it us. It wasn't anything spectacular, but with the awesome company and the view it wasn't half bad. Then after that we lit off a few of our own fireworks right there behind Kenna on the Bluff. And after that we came back to our parking lot and lit off the rest. First time I've lit off fireworks on my own. Usually we lite them off back home with family and friends. Kind of felt a little weird. :( Kind of miss home now, but I'm glad I have my friends up here to make days like the 4th of July awesome. I love the long weekends. Gives me great chances to hang out with all the people I love to well hang out with. By the way Redneck Golf sucks and is a super buzz kill. I was rocking the buzz/drunkenness then played Redneck golf in a game that went on forever and it sucked. So yeah. Great 4th! Great weekend. Great friends! Thanks everyone for making it awesome.

No comments: