There is this TV show which I absolutely love. It quite possibly might be one of my favorite TV shows in existence. Although Studio 60 is a close second. But this show...is simply amazing. Some people don't like it which is fine. I believe its because of the silly antics and lame jokes, both qualities that make me love it more and more. The show I'm referring to, by the way, is Psych. Psych is about two characters who start a psychic detective agency. One of the main characters, Shawn, has photographic memory which allows him to continually fake being a real psychic. His partner at the agency, Gus, is there to assist in solving the many cases.
The main characters are really what make the show amazing, go figure. Their characters are dynamic and work so well together. Shawn is quite kooky and Gus, the more down the earth character, has his moments too. Shawn by far makes some of the most ridiculous remarks.
I had a friend who hated the show. Ok maybe hated is too strong of a word, but she definitely didn't find it as amusing. I showed her the pilot and she was less than enthused while I'm sitting there giggling like a little kid. I could watch the show over and over and over! Lucky for me the 3rd season comes out on DVD today which is where this post and my excitement come from. I'm going to rush out at lunch and pick it up. I might not be able to watch it all before I take off on Wednesday but having it will be enough for now.
I'd keep going but for now I've said enough and I will just leave you with this. Psych is an amazing show. If you haven't seen it I strongly suggest watching a couple episodes. I know I haven't told you much about it, but trust me it will be worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment