Monday, July 20, 2009

Things I Still Need To Do

There are a lot of stuff I still need to do. The problem is that I'm kind of lacking the people to do some of the stuff with. Whatever I'm not sure if I've said this before or just thought it, but I'll do it alone I guess.

1. Go to a baseball game - I'm thinking I'm just going to have to drive up to Seattle and see a Mariners game unless someone else really wants to go with me?

2. Go see Tyler - this would probably a lot more fun if someone else wanted to come just because its a long drive and I've never done it.

3. Go to a concert - I think it is going to have to be Warped Tour. Oh man it should be awesome and its only like $30. Ok maybe a couple dollars more, but whatever! It will be fun.

4. Build my freaking Happy Hour Website! I need to continue reading the Joomla book to see if it will be a good tool.

5. Go to the beach. This ultimately would be freaking aweome when I wouldn't have to be the 3rd wheel on this trip.

6. See some movies that I missed. I really wanted to see UP and Ice Age. Ok I know they can be considered movies for kids, but I truly enjoy animated movies. After all one of my dreams is to work for ILM, Pixar, Dreamworks, ect.

7. Go to Rock Bottom Brewery! I haven't been there since...uh...well yeah I'd rather not say that, but trust me it's been awhile. I would love to go again and again and again. It is my favorite restaurant after all.

And there are probably a ton more, but so far this is what I want to get though.

No comments: