Give me a reason to stay. Sometimes I wonder whats keeping me around. Why not pick up and move? I'm sure things would be great anywhere I go. I mean other than my friends (some of them leaving, others not as easy to hang out with once you have to work), I just have my job. In less than a year I'll be out of a house, again. I'll be forced to move again. Sadly this time I'll probably have to move out to Beaverton. But I have pleanty of time. Why am I even thinking of this now? Only because I have a little birdie planting these thoughts in my head. Why is this birdie even doing this you might ask? Well because this birdie isn't even going to stick around once school ends. How depressing is that? I mean you leave one place, leave everyone you know to go start a life in another place. There you make a ton of friends, and they they leave you to start a life somewhere else. Sucks. After college unless you are living with people you just kind of grow apart and go your own seperate ways...
It's a damn shame. Don't get me wrong I love living up here, and my job is well a job. I love the friends who are still around and I love hanging out with them. I'm starting my 6th year here in Portland which is close to a 4th of my life. Crazy. It's kind of weird to think of it like that.
Give me a reason to stay. Anything. My job's not enough. If I found a job, one that hopefully paid more and was better, I'd probably take it. You know what I want? Well I'm sure what I would could eaisly come with me.
Oh well. Whatever happens, I'm sure I'll be happy!
Wherever I go, it will be great.
I'm just going to live it up in the mean time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment