Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Medium Rare

Medium rare. Just how god intended it. How else would you eat a glorious piece of meat? Over cooked and all leathery?! Of course not. Nor would you settle for your subpar restaurant to serve you such a steak. I mean do you go to Denny's to order uh. I don't know but the fact is if you are looking for a steak you should go to a place that is known for steaks. Not some place that is on the bottom of the barrel. Seriously! Let me educate you a bit. In the world of food there are obviously your high priced places which make offers and promises that they will be great because their price tag is...big. What do you get at these kind of places? Hopefully great service, a great environment and damn it you better get some good food! Then there are those places that you know aren't where you would like to eat at, but still taste good. Take Denny's. Not the greatest place to be, ever. I don't think I have ever been to a Denny's where the booths aren't falling apart, and it looks like the carpet hasn't been vacuumed in 10-12 years. The only times I truly go to Denny's are when my friends and I from back home need to place to get some good and hang out at 2 in the morning. But back to my point, obviously you are paying for quality. Regressing further if you are going to pay for a steak for oh say a birthday, wouldn't you want to have a quality steak? I would. That's why I would go to a place where Steak is one of their primary dishes, not a subsection on the menu where there is an abundance of other awesome things. Truly if you haven't got the point yet, take a few extra bucks from something else and spend it on a classier establishment. That's all. If you need help with this decision just ask me.

No comments: