Black Holes are Irresistible! I think this goes back to me thinking I'm hilarious which I am! Obviously. But yes, Black Holes are Irresistible. Lennon's Tomb is just another Communist Plot (Tehehe). Come on! That's hilarious! Ok while some might not like the simple things in life I truly enjoy them! Like Apples to Apples which is where the aforementioned come from. This was form several weeks ago, but something Ryan just said about how neither him or Katie like the game, even though Katie owns it got me thinking. Some people just don't have the sense of humor required to truly get alone with me. That's a damn shame, because one of the best things in life is humor and some people I know significantly lack it. Hahaha. Oh well they are missing out. I tell you they are truly missing out! Oh fucking well. Who cares! Not me.
Anyways the point is, it’s a joke sometimes. It’s not a fact. Take it as such.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment