Monday, May 11, 2009

Hallucination

So I hate bugs. Especially ones that are larger than oh lets say 3 inches and have a ton of legs. So I was sitting in our living room on Saturday night. I was with Jeff and Tyler and I believe we were watching the History channel. It was all about Star Trek! Oh yeah, but not important at this point. So there I was sitting in the egg chair and I see something running across the ground in our kitchen. It was dark and I couldn't tell what it was, but I saw it move quickly (err, I hate why when are fast) across the floor. I say to Tyler, "Did you see that?!! Something just ran across the floor int he kitchen." I walk into the kitchen and flip the lights on and look for it. Nothing... Tyler comes in and takes a look to. We couldn't find anything so I figured maybe it is gone. I went and sat back down and we continued watching it. A couple minutes later I saw it run out of the kitchen and past Ryan's 360 backpack and near out TV stand and DVD cases. Again I said "There it goes again. It ran that way!" Nope they didn't see it happen and I couldn't see where it went. By now I was just sitting on the edge of the egg chair which is damn hard and I was in full alert status. This thing was big and had a bunch of legs. It was quick and no fucking way did I want it near me.

Tyler and Jeff both stated that they thought I was making shit up and was I alright because it sounded like I was hallucinating this bug. I swear it was real!

So Tyler seeing that I'm not giving up on this walks over and starts moving the DVD cases. Sure enough it was under them and every time he moves one it runs back into the darkness. Finally we get it to run to the wall where I was able to kill it. Green piece of shit. It looks like a centipede. I killed one last summer it was much bigger. I'm not a fan.

Bugs are perfectly fine outside, but when they venture into my territory then it becomes a problem. I have no problem killing them at that point either. But damn it I was not hallucinating!!

No comments: