When do you sacrifice sleep for being able to do cool stuff. I did it again last night. I stayed up way to late, and this weekend I got up way to early, after staying out way to late again. Haha. Is there a point? I know sleep is very important and a lack of sleep can cause you a lot of harm in other ways than you expect. But is that the price to pay to hangout with friends and have a good time.
I know I was kicking myself this morning when I woke up. I said I should have gone to sleep earlier, and not its 2:30 in the afternoon and my concentration and will is starting to wane. I'm struggling because I'm getting tired.
I swear I'm going to try and catch up on my sleep. I'm making that promise to myself. Hopefully it will allow me to wake up feeling better and to enjoy my days more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment