Sunday, August 16, 2009

6 months

So I’ve been out of the dating realm for almost 6 months now. I honestly wish I would never have had to be in the place I currently am, but someone decided that well I wasn’t the best person for her. *shrugs* It’s a shame not everyone has equal say in things that happen, but here I am. I really don’t want to be back her because I have a sever lack of contact with women. At least in college there was an overwhelming amount of females around. You had the chance of interacting with females on a daily basis. And parties were a dime a dozen, not that I went to many but that’s also because for 2 of my 4 years I was spoke for and had no real need to get out and meet girls. Now I’m SOL. I’m here without out an easy way of meeting women without hitting up the bars. Just my scene…if you don’t believe me ask me how much I love McFaddens, because that seems like the perfect place you should go if you want to find a chick, or at least grind with one on the creepiest dance floor ever.

But the point I’m getting to is I think I’m ready, ok well I felt I was ready a couple of months ago, but now I’m really ready. I want to meet girls. I want to go on dates, and I want to have girlfriend.

I don’t think the friend approach is working for me. I don’t think it’s going to end up to amounting for much no matter how I wish it would. I only thing it’s serving to confuse me and cause me angst more than it should.

And god damn it. It needs to get off mind. Being alone this week does not help, that's why I have to get the f out of my house. Time to go hang out with Paul and Jeff.

No comments: