Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Freaking animals
I can't believe it. I'm allergic to all freaking animals. I am sneezing and one of my eyes itches thanks to Duty's rats. My fault that I didn't wash my hands. I just didn't think I would be affected. So this just confirms that the possibility that I'll be getting a beagle is close to nil. Sad day. I just got done watching Duty's rats. It wasn't that bad, but the whole time I was worried that I was going to lose one or one was going to go to town on the wall and chew a hole. I also got to watch some MythBusters while I hung out with the girls. I guess I'll get to do it again in a couple of weeks. Although I'll have to watch them for 3 days. Ekk. Hopefully they make it. Hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm just now reading this. I guess I assumed that you would stop writing with your new address. Clearly I was mistaken.
Post a Comment