Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"Work"

You know what I hate. I hate "working." It's so much easier to work because you actually have stuff to do. You have a goal, a finish line, you have something to do. "Working" is awful. You must always be making sure that it looks like you are "working." It must seem that you are accomplishing tasks. It's hard to do "work" because I mean lets face it you aren't doing anything!

I mean don't get me wrong I have some work I should be doing but it would be so much easier if I could it to work. The only other thing I should be working on kind of didn't let me sign in last week and I haven't given it a second though since then. I mean last week I was pretty busy doing work and trying to figure out what the heck was going on with our promotions. It was quite awful. Thankfully we got that resolved and things are back on track but what that means for me is that as promotions go I am kind of in standby until then waiting for an issue to come down the pipe (which I really don't want, but it gives me something to do).

Lucky for me I kind of have some stuff to do today. I'm getting things set up so I can start taking my work home with me! Oh boy that should be fun. I always said I wouldn't be one of those people. But seriously why take stuff home when I have trouble doing things here. Right? That's what I thought. Well I probably should just go talk to someone about getting some help on why I can't log in anymore. But it is sure nice to have nothing to do except when you are at work and suppose to be working.

No comments: