Wednesday, November 12, 2008

C++ is dumb, and it deserves to die.

So, first post on the Blog. If anyone ever decides to read this that doesn't know us, I'm Jeff. Some other nick names I go by are Kegger, Legs, Kandy(This is my stripper name apparently?), and Sugar Bear. The last two were only used by the girls at my high school, but whatever. Anyways, on to the post.

0) I need to shave, because mustaches are dumb.

1) Ryan is a liar and I'm not nearly as mean as he says I am. I'm a nice, innocent guy who can't bring himself to hurt people or be assertive.

10) C++ is stupid and is poorly designed.
":\users\emily\documents\visual studio 2008\projects\heap\heap\heap.cpp(17) : error C2784: 'main_savitch_10::binary_tree_node *main_savitch_10::tree_copy(const main_savitch_10::binary_tree_node *)' : could not deduce template argument for 'const main_savitch_10::binary_tree_node *' from 'main_savitch_10::binary_tree_node'"
Ohh, I get it, you're telling me that your language is fucking stupid and should never be used because you can't give decent error messages and using you is like fucking a cheese grater. Awesome. Only a lifetime more of doing unspeakable, naughty things to cheese graters. At least in the future, I'll get paid for it.

11)Supposedly, Greg Oden is playing in tonight's game against the Heat. In practice, Jason Quick said he was explosive and dunking over people like mad, so as long as he doesn't wake up tomorrow and have his foot hurting, it should be a good day.

100) B-Roy, however, is probably not playing tomorrow because of back spasms. Brandon Roy has back Spasms. Brandon Roy has back Spasms. Brandon Roy has back Spasms.

101) The internet just went down and this annoys me greatly. It does this at night sometimes and I just want to punch the router. Live internet, live! I want you to live! I'll have to post this entry at a later time.

111) I want baseball to start again! I love baseball season. Almost everyday a new game to watch. Watching Felix, Morrow, and Ryan Roland-Smith pitching; Beltre, Lopez, and Ichiro in the field. Good times.

1000) So assume you had a very large asteroid and you flew a spaceship inside it...

No comments: