Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trash in the Unit

so it is becoming obvious to me that our Unit here plays a little, unspoken of, game called: "Reverse Trash Jenga". Jenga the game is played by strategically pulling blocks out of a tower without knocking the tower over. Our Reverse Trash Jenga is a little different: We all just keep piling the trash into the trash can until it starts to over flow...this is when the game really begins...each person approaches the trash can and strategically piles their trash on the heep...if you can get your trash to stay on top...you win and dont have to take out the trash....when you lose (and I lose a lot) your trash is too much for the pile to handle and you are forced to take out the trash...and then the game begins again....

2 comments:

Joof said...

AHAHAHA. I love this post.

kfarr said...

Hehe. I think we play this type of Jenga with a lot of other things as well. Sadly all to often.