Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Daily Post

The more Ryan says I am going to move to Arizona with him the more I realize that it is just a fantasy that isn't going to come true. Just another damn dream in my world of dreams that will remain dreams forever more.

I had an alright day. Slow at work which is nice for once. Kathy brought me a sweet banana cake/pie which tasted amazing until I realized that banans destory my stomach and I had to put a hold on eating it. The game against the Univeristy of Montana was amazing. We kicked their ass 7-0. Oh it was glorious. Will and I were wondering at 20 minutes in the the game where our girls where, and then they answered us with 4 amazing goals. That got us to the half. Then in the second quarter they decided to score 3 more to destroy Montana, breaking their spirit and officinal kicking them while they were down. Great game. Then I got to go home and hang out with Ryan and Katie. I decided to make a double double screwderiver which effectively put me to sleep. I'm still upset over the fact that I'm alone, and well everyone else is not. Whatever, that's neither here nor there.

I also programmed a bit today for fun. I continued to build the restaurant entry page which is hidden behind a login. It's pretty cool. Hopefully it will work.
Sorry if this doesn’t totally make sense, I’m kind of drunk, depressed, and cold. If you know anyone to make these better please let me know. If not I’ll see you tomorrow for hopefully a better day. Tomorrow is the return of happy hour! Oh yeah. I’m glad you all are out there and sadly I wish you were all here. Hopefully like liked this day’s edition, if not well sorry, let me know and I will try and make it better in the future.

No comments: