Saturday, January 31, 2009
The Dynamic Inner Workings of a Stack
How does a stack work well I'm glad you ask because you know someday you might be added to a hit list that is working like and stack and oh don't think that since you were last on the list you will have some time once people start dying. Oh no good sir you will not, stacks do not work like that. Actually you will be first because stacks are always served last in first out. Trust me know know. Recently I was part of the if the "If the Bobcats lose, you guys are going to die." And some how I got mixed up in the conversation and added to the list. Last I might add. Thankfully the Blazers were able to beat the Bobcats and I am able to live another day. Oh yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment