Thursday, December 4, 2008
The Coding Phenomenon
You ever code something up and kind of have no clue what you are doing at the time but know where you want to be then finish and be like what the hell did I just do?!!!! Well I just did that. Great thing about it is I can’t compile it to see my errors yet because well it’s not really part of a java project because it is used on a jsp page which oh fun is compiled at run time. Woot, woot! Hopefully everything goes well. I’m very worried as a lot of what I just coded up is really modifying someone else codes to do what I want. And a little secrete for you, I didn’t really understand everything. But I must tell you it felt damn good to code in java again. I love java.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment